Interior and Down Town LA Photoshoot OcCoupe 3.0csi-Update

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
I asked Doug Park to photograph my coupe now that it was "done". I thought it would be cool to take some shots of it at locations I would never consider driving it. We decided to do it early Monday morning (labor day) since most Down Town businesses would be closed and traffic would be at a minimum.

I hope I'm not overstaying my welcome with posting so many pictures of my coupe. It has been in the works for 4 years and I am finally able to enjoy her!

Also a big thank you to Doug for doing this. Doug is far more talented than I am with a camera, far more...

Last edited:

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
Great photos (I especially like the side mirror reflection one) but they still can't capture the love and effort that went into it. Glad I got to see it in person.

Doug

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Beautiful car!

Remarkable that the are no other humans in the pictures. Was everybody at Burning Man?

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Starting from the top and not counting the signature shot my favorites are 13,14,18,21,26,36

Maybe we should start a poll?

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
well after 4 years the passion and pride just cannot be contained. Amazing job, excellent photos, and a superior reference for anyone trying to get their restoration "just right"! Mike

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Actually, this is probably the best possible place to go a little overboard with showing your love for your car.

While the overall shots are nice, I like the close up shots best. They show the painstaking effort that went in to making all the little details very very nice.