The Vintage May 19-21 2017 in Asheville NC

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Anyone else going to this? I got tickets in case I haven't started cocktails in the hotel parking lot Friday:

MAY 19 BMW CCA FOUNDATION OPEN HOUSE

Here's information about the Friday open house at The BMW CCA Foundation.

This will be an amazing display of historic BMW race cars, not to mention the BMW

memorabilia that is in the permanent collection of the Foundation.

The Foundation is located in Greer, SC, and only about an hour's drive from the Asheville area.

THERE ARE ONLY 300 TICKETS AVAILABLE.

(this is organized by the BMW CCA Foundation and is totally separate from your event registration for The Vintage 2017)

Here's the link to tickets and more information

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/heroes...n=new_event_email&utm_term=viewmyevent_button

Scott Sturdy - festmeister

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I had thought Amy and her husband were putting something together. I know she only stops in here occasionally; does anybody here know how to get a hold of her.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Steve tells me the drive is "self directed", so it does not conflict with the Foundation tour. As a result, I have acquired a ticket to the Foundation event, and am hoping a "self directed" group is drivin thereafter.

Dohn

Reaction score
Steve tells me the drive is "self directed", so it does not conflict with the Foundation tour. As a result, I have acquired a ticket to the Foundation event, and am hoping a "self directed" group is drivin thereafter.

"Self directed" we can probably handle. It's the "self control" where we fall short...

I'm definitely up for a Coupe Cruise after the tour.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I plan on driving to the Foundation from atlanta friday am then hopefully we can tour/convoy up to Asheville after, perhaps lunch en masse at a craft brewery or such. Then roll into the hotel for wash/detail/cocktail hour.