SITE MIGRATION COMING...

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm moving the site to an new host and the site may go down for a period. I know you guys need your daily fix from this site so we'll try to make it as painless as possible!

Dan

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sounds like it will be well worth the trouble Dan. let us know if we can help with any $$$ ... i know many of us are willing to kick in for all that this site gives back to us.
cheers
scott

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Will have to give us fair warning when the migration happens so we don't wig out.

Yes Please. My hands start to shake if the site is down for too long. I've weaned successfully weaned myself off of e9-driven.com but I don't know how long I can take a forum outage. :D

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Okay, migration complete! There were a few posts that were made after the backup and will not be displayed. If you're able to remember that far back please repost your comments... ;)

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Okay, migration complete! There were a few posts that were made after the backup and will not be displayed. If you're able to remember that far back please repost your comments... ;)

I am relieved to see this explaination. I knew I posted something and couldn't find it. Was worried the various NSA intercepts and wiretaps that are so prevalent around this town might have snared my message.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Good stuff.

I thinks the post where I was selling a NOS M30B35 short block for $300 may have been lost. Bummer.