Scheel Mann Sport 400 Front Seats - SOLD

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello All,

Up for sale are my Scheel-Mann Sport 400 Front Seats. For a vintage seat of at least 30 years age they are in good shape with just the right patina. The driver side side-bolsters show some wear through the leather, but the rest of the seats are fine. While the leather is firm, the bolsters could be repaired and the leather reconditioned if desired. The side support is fantastic.

They are currently on rails fitted in a 1980 BMW 6 series. They are height adjustable with lumbar support on driver. Both recline for rear seat access. All functions work.

The plastic cover is broken on the passenger seat, but this is nothing that could not be re-made from fibreglass. I can send more pictures in higher resolution if required. I will not separate the pair.

While I prefer local pick-up, I can help with shipping. I did have these earmarked for my E9, and a large reason for buying the car that these were in, but my direction changed and I offer them for sale. Below are images of the seat and also one that I found of them installed in an E9. To be clear, that last photo is not my seat, but how they could look in reconditioned state in an E9.

I am after 1100 on Ebay but 1000 is my price on here.

Attachments

• E24 Seats -  l.jpg
    E24 Seats - l.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 694
  • E24 Seats -  n.jpg
    E24 Seats - n.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 418
  • E24 Seats -  o.jpg
    E24 Seats - o.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 272
  • E24 Seats -  h.jpg
    E24 Seats - h.jpg