WTB - Air Box and Mount

nimble_n_quick

Reaction score
Looking for an airbox assembly and mounting bracket (the one welded to the inner fender well) from a donor vehicle. Preferably in good shape (i.e. no dents). Doesn't need to have a good finish.

Thanks in advance!

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
Airbox--bracket ?

If you are referring to the carb airbox-- have a spare one that needs stripping and refinish--FREE for local pickup in Costa Mesa. Not sure of the bracket that you need.

nimble_n_quick

Reaction score
Many thanks for your generosity, but I now realize I was not specific enough in my request! I am looking for the air box for a CSi (injected) model.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i also would like a csi airbox ... if anybody has one. out of curiousity, are there any other air boxes that will fit + look similar?

Last edited:

giannicsl

Reaction score
hi,

if you want I still have one for sale, very good, only to be cleaned.

the shipment from Italy to America is expensive!

this is the only negative!
my e-mail
[email protected]

best regards

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Trans-Atlantic postage for the size of an CSi air box including packaging is probably in the neighborhood of $75 or so. So it depends on how cheaply you can get the air box and the mounting bracket for. $200-$250 total (including shipping) is not too bad for a nice unit. I would not mine paying double for NOS or excellent condition units. These in good condition are very hard to come by and get.