This forum......

Stefan

Reaction score
I thought this forum should be a spot for everyone who loves coupes? This is the perfect and only site with international experience for coupes.

Why don’t ask and answer in a friendly mode?

I have (and will) a lot of questions concerning how to renovate a E9.
She's in a perfect conditional for bodywork.
I'm in a critical stage of my E9. Will she be completed for next summer (2008 swedish summer)? If that the case, she will be a outsider in her hometowns crazy meeting http://www.bigmeet.com ,,,,,,,,,,,,

psychrunner

Reaction score
Congrats....

Stefan on your e9 coupe. I am also having a Polaris csi restored presently (not by me, but a shop), and am anxiously awaiting its completion. I am a relatively new member, and think you will find everyone to be helpful and friendly on the site. Not sure why you may have thought otherwise? :D Good luck with the project.
Randy

ScottAndrews

Reaction score
Hey Stefan;
Sorry for not responding earlier. We are all pretty busy between jons and working on our cars.

So what state is your Coupe in? What is your plan? Your questions?

S

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Actually Scott I have a bunch of questions. Why is the Euro 635 named "Rosanante" instead of the original "Rocinante". The spanish variant fits
your Los Latos locale. Plus Rocinante was the name John Steinbeck used for the RV truck he drove across the US (Travels with Charly). And how come the E9 doesn't have a name yet? Cars have feelings and this one must be feeling ignored.
I really look forward to watching that restoration from the first row.

Back at the ranch I replaced today the headlight stalk. I am not sure if others have this problem but whenever I let others drive the coupe they try to use the headlight stalk for turn signals with the consequent abuse. Mine was kind of loose and I have been teaching my daughter driving stickshift on the coupe... That finished the stalk. Somebody should come up with a protective sleeve or something that we can put there for other drivers.