'67 2000 CA to be completed/ For sale

jalo111

Reaction score
Looking to sell to someone who is interested in completing the car. I have a 1967 2000 CA that i was restoring but have been working out of the country. It is about 90% - just need to finish putting the interior back together. Originally a California car, i had it shipped to me in December 1999, drove it around a few times before starting the restoration. The engine ran great , my BMW mechanic Rennie from Redline here in South Florida had several of these cars back in the day. He looked at, drove it, said the carburators were set perfectly. He gave me some window motors and other parts. I had all rust on the door bottoms and body work done by a guy in Delray beach who specializes in Mercedes and BMWs. The seats and headliner re-done with NOS to same as was in the car, seats re-stuffed with horse hair. All of the chrome parts re-chromed. I had the stainless steel trims re-polished. The aluminum trims de-annodized , polished and re-annodized. The plastic pieces with the chrome film, had them re-chromed with metal from a company in Tallahassee that. All suspension rubber bushings, engine mounts replaced. I have all new rubber seals for the doors Just cleaned up the engine and replaced various parts, but since engine was in fine working order, nothing major done. Various other parts replaced with NOS, the steering wheel D horn ring from a car in Italy, the wood redone in rosewood.... VIN 100967 Exterior Color: Polaris metallic silver Interior Color: blue make me an offer ( be realistic). Jim Pompano Beach Florida [email protected]

Back