WTB Heyco green screwdriver

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
The screw drrivers with green handles that are available frpm BMW, are not as original. The handles are different and won’t fit in the appropriate slot in ana BMW tool tray, and the blades are different because the tip has a hardened black edge on it.

steely dan

Reaction score

Thanks for that .

Yep , I spied that they were NLA at Samstag too .
TBH I've trawled through EBay UK,IE,DE & US for some time now and not seen a green one at all , Oh there was one, but according to the price it looks like the blade had been remade in platinum with rhodium tips with a 24 carat diamond seemingly lost in the blade recess.

We'll find one somewhere .............
Don

Simufly

Reaction score
Screwdrivers.

Intrigued to know why it's the green one you want. most E9 owners seem to want the red handled ones.
If it really is a green one you want I am sure I have a NOS one in the store somewhere.

steely dan

Reaction score
Intrigued to know why it's the green one you want. most E9 owners seem to want the red handled ones.
If it really is a green one you want I am sure I have a NOS one in the store somewhere.

I have to admit to being an early e24 owner that uses and enjoys this site almost daily for pleasure but sometimes also help with the mechanics , sourcing of parts and electrical issues of my similar to e9 chassis.
I have gleaned a great deal of info from this excellent site
I have admitted to this on other posts but perhaps should have mentioned this at the outset.
Don
Ps I should thank you for your great help recently re rebuilding my ate brake booster.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have to admit to being an early e24 owner that uses and enjoys this site almost daily for pleasure but sometimes also help with the mechanics , sourcing of parts and electrical issues of my similar to e9 chassis.
I have gleaned a great deal of info from this excellent site
I have admitted to this on other posts but perhaps should have mentioned this at the outset.
Don
Ps I should thank you for your great help recently re rebuilding my ate brake booster.
Hi Dan;
Did you ever find a small Green Handle screwdriver? If not I have an original OEM.
Koopman