1976 3.0Si on Bring a Trailer

FjordTempo

Reaction score
I think the mileage is TMU to be fair. I am excited to see where this ends up as I have a very similar car, but with euro bumpers. I love the Polaris/red. Mine got re-sprayed by the previous owner in white, but I will return it to Polaris soon. I think this should get to $6,000 or $7,000, don't you think? I think a few years from now we will be kicking ourselves at these low prices.

Joe Barthlow

Reaction score
...I think this should get to $6,000 or $7,000, don't you think? I think a few years from now we will be kicking ourselves at these low prices.

with the PPI listed and the Hagerty valuation, i'd say somewhere around $5000-$6000. I do like that color combo. The comments on this car are valuable!

I still need to do a PPI on the one I bought last month... after I find a shop who knows what they are looking at.

Last edited:

FjordTempo

Reaction score
John, did you post any photos of your new E3 when you bought it? I'd love to see it. Here's a snap of mine. It's a twin of the one on BAT right now with the exception of the color change by previous owner and my euro bumper conversion. One day it'll be polaris again.
5040092.jpg

Joe Barthlow

Reaction score
John, did you post any photos of your new E3 when you bought it? I'd love to see it. Here's a snap of mine. It's a twin of the one on BAT right now with the exception of the color change by previous owner and my euro bumper conversion. One day it'll be polaris again.

I do like the Chamonix/red combo, better than my Chamonix/yellow-tan. but I like both

17021596_10209799151988307_3240674481952250652_n.jpg

FjordTempo

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I love Chamonix / tan. My VIN is 5040092. Curious if you or any other Si owners are near me in production time.