20 years ago maybe

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I thought I would ask because there seems to have been some followers of the Grateful Dead on this board and because I don't get out enough my brother in his infinite wisdom procured tickets for me and my son to go see what's left of the Dead, I think they call themselves "Dead and Co." in Las Vegas and then the next night in Phoenix, AZ. So I was wondering if anyone was planning on going to either of those shows? A different kind of "vintage" for sure but maybe I will run into some forum members there??

BarryG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nor*Cal - Rocklin, around the corner from Dan
Hey Peter
I'm not going to those shows but a will be at the 2 shows at Shoreline in the Bay Area. June 3 & 4th. Get there early the real show is outside the venue wink wink... Don't eat the cookies [emoji514]

I just happen to be wearing this today

451f27657c32c0a6c5282d3871617a5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Cool Barry, I went to one "post-Jerry" show in New Haven and it just wasn't the same. But my brother called and his entire family is going and he wants me to go and bring my son so I guess it's a family thing. There was something about hearing the music play Jerry that really made it fun for me.

I like the shirt... sure is allot going on there, and I think my son's high school education will be complete after a couple of days perusing the parking lots :)

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Barry,

Just barley recovered, Super great shows, I think John Mayer is going to kick Bobby out of the band and take over- I never thought I would enjoy the show without Jerry but it was a kick, the music was great both nights but Phoenix was a much better atmosphere and my kids (especially my son) really enjoyed themselves. Nice ride from Vegas to Phoenix, but the rent a car would barley reach 100 mph, I think we got it to 109 downhill but we did get to the show on time which is what really matters. Good crowd in Phoenix, geriatric-looking batch of folks in Vegas, plus I lost at the tables. Tried to catch the 2 shows in upstate NY but they were on the heels of too many other things.

Let me know next time you're going- maybe we can meet up!

Peter