74 CS

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i don't remember the discussion on this coupe. other than it is a big bumper '74 and has a b34 engine ... that is a leather wrapped petri 38cm wheel and bbs rs wheels (conservatively that is worth 3k+ of the 20k price). while we don't see pics of any of the 'money' shots of the underside of the car ... 20k is a decent price ... certainly worth a further look for anybody in the market. for a few grand you could chunk the big bumpers and put the pre'73 bumpers on.

Dohn

Reaction score
FAKE NEWS! Sorry, gang, this is my car, and I bought it last October. I paid a good bit more than $20K, but a very fair price. It's a great car, and I even kept the Grateful Dead sticker.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
And a crazy nice Petri I might add.

FAKE NEWS! Sorry, gang, this is my car, and I bought it last October. I paid a good bit more than $20K, but a very fair price. It's a great car, and I even kept the Grateful Dead sticker.

Dohn

Reaction score
And a crazy nice Petri I might add.

Steve, You should see it now. I pulled it off and did a thorough polishing job on it, including the Allen heads. Turned out great. Put the Becker Europa back in, new tires, got the door wood redone, wood shift knob; just chipping away at it in preparation for the Vintage!

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Pic! Hopefully will see you there in May.

Steve, You should see it now. I pulled it off and did a thorough polishing job on it, including the Allen heads. Turned out great. Put the Becker Europa back in, new tires, got the door wood redone, wood shift knob; just chipping away at it in preparation for the Vintage!

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
For you Dohn
upload_2017-3-10_17-39-57.jpeg