BMW next 100 years event in Santa Monica, CA October 13-16

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/content/next100

JOIN US IN CELEBRATING OUR 100TH ANNIVERSARY.
THE BMW GROUP FUTURE EXHIBITION.

From the moment our company was founded one century ago, we at the BMW Group have always driven the mobility of tomorrow.

In 2016, the year of our 100th anniversary, the BMW Group is on tour in three cities on three continents, sharing ideas of the future at the BMW Group Future Exhibition, ‘Iconic Impulses’. Please join us during the week-long exhibition at the final stop of this journey in Los Angeles, CA.

Be one of the first to see the BMW Motorrad VISION NEXT 100 which will celebrate its world premiere in Los Angeles on October 11th. For the very first and only time, the BMW, MINI, Motorrad, and Rolls-Royce Vision Vehicles are on display together, offering an exciting glimpse of the BMW Group's overarching vision for the mobility of tomorrow.

Select BMW models will be onsite and available for test drives, including the luxurious BMW 7 Series and the revolutionary BMW i8.

In addition to the Iconic Impulses experience, you also have the opportunity to attend special engagements sponsored by GQ, The Wall Street Journal, and Vanity Fair.

TodB

Reaction score
These guys are spending a lot of money on this:

You mean more than they spent at Legends or Monterey or Laguna Seca :)

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Attended the first day yesterday. Super interesting. Basically BMW is showing their 4 divisions' interpretation of their vehicle of the future. Motorcycles, Mini, cars and Rolls Royce.
To me the most impressive one is... the Rolls Royce. With the BMW motorcycle a close second. Both are stunningly interesting design exercises that are actually fully operational.
Going back to a conference on Design and Architecture today.

8a7b5a6606fd5d62e7d845a14f13ded7.jpg

2bf8c36d5e36ca889137a68f7657dae3.jpg

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bo, Mike, Paul and I were there last night for the RR debut, stunning but very different. It looked better in person than pics or sketches.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bo, Mike, Paul and I were there last night for the RR debut, stunning but very different. It looked better in person than pics or sketches.

Nice Chris! Yes it is a car that needs to be experienced three dimensionally. 2D photos cannot comprehend it. Video works a little bit better.

My bad shaky cam of it...