CS Registry... "online"

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Good job JJ, don't worry about the timing... It's a long term site anyway. :)

jhjacobs

Reaction score
I am still struggling with this Doman Transfer. It took over a week for Network Solutions to release the domain. After this I found that GoDaddy did not automatically activate the Domain on there servers. I have manually made this change and it is supposed to take up to 24 hours to complete. I am able to see the E9-Driven website in the "previewer" so there a reasonable chance that it will work once the DNS transition completed. I am pretty sure that the email registration processes will not work until I rewrite a few of the pages. I will try to manual check and confirm additions until it is fully sorted out. Not being super conversant on web stuff this has been more than an ordeal for me. I appreciate everyone's patience.

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
The site is loading fine here is Austin so the Domain transfer was successful. Looks like it's all there.

Many thanks for the work. It's truly appreciated.

Ian

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
How weird. It could be because I am at work and there is a heavy duty firewall (big hack a couple of years ago)... This is with Firefox on linux.

I'll try at home tonight.

TodB

Reaction score
The site loads for me and lets me login to it. I can edit my listing but not save my changes or pull up the pics in my gallery. The gallery tries to link back to a page on this site.

jhjacobs

Reaction score
There are still some issues but having the framework running is a big step. It may not be possible to register a new entry but I should be able to work through these things now.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
How weird. It could be because I am at work and there is a heavy duty firewall (big hack a couple of years ago)... This is with Firefox on linux.

I'll try at home tonight.

Sure enough, when I tried from home it works just fine. But I tried again here at work this morning and it still goes to a Network Solutions error page. So the firewall here must be playing a role. Or maybe the combination of Firefox + linux OS + company security.

But thank you nonetheless for this outstanding work. It works where it counts.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I can view my info but the system gives an error when trying to update, I just read another member has the same issue. Just an FYI thanks.