Daddywad Strut bar, group buy - final results

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Several months ago (well maybe even 6), Chris Ohmes and I asked if anyone on this Forum was interested in participating in a group buy of the fabulous looking CSL front strut bar reproduction that Daddywad developed. The comments went on for about a month, then we closed them on this Forum and went private.
Nearly everyone has received their CSL repo strut bar, and those who haven't will get them at the Vintage in NC late May. Final results were eleven new CSL bars shipped to Chris for distribution in North America, and either 2 or 3 European folks who arranged direct shipment with Daddywad.

All the buyers in this purchase are thankful for the communication venue provided by this Forum and we are making a modest 'group' donation to e9coupe forum in appreciation. My personal thanks go out to all who participated in the NA buy for their understanding of some small unforseen complications, and their willingness to make a contribution to the Forum.

If another 'neophyte' like Chris and I were, decides to start an intercontinental 'group buy' in the future, you might want to contact us for a bit of background on what to look out for!!!! - ha.

Finally, another big thanks to Dan and the Forum. Without this, we wouldn't have that fabulous 'kit' for our cars, and Daddywad wouldn't have sent out so much inventory.

Gary

Last edited:

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Allow me to add my appreciation to Gary's, both for the forum that enables these little adventures, and to the group who jumped in with us to make this happen. After Gary and I did our high finance stuff, we ended up with $60, which is going to the forum.

Strut Bar.jpg

JohnFBD

Reaction score
Allow me to add my appreciation to Gary's, both for the forum that enables these little adventures, and to the group who jumped in with us to make this happen. After Gary and I did our high finance stuff, we ended up with $60, which is going to the forum.

View attachment 26184

Did the extra one get sold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: