E3 or E Type ?

E3_UK

Reaction score
Gave my brother a lift to pick up his E Type following a full engine rebuild. First time I've done a longish run in the E3 and I have to say it's fantastic. For a 44 year old car it drives beautifully and could easily be used every day, like I know a lot of you guys do. The E Type is nice, but I couldn't live with it every day (well I suppose I could, but I would need to have both)

johnl

Reaction score
Gave my brother a lift to pick up his E Type following a full engine rebuild. First time I've done a longish run in the E3 and I have to say it's fantastic. For a 44 year old car it drives beautifully and could easily be used every day, like I know a lot of you guys do. The E Type is nice, but I couldn't live with it every day (well I suppose I could, but I would need to have both)

The E Type was and is the most beautiful sports car ever built. Last Saturday I visited with my friend Paul Cain and we had that very discussion as he is close to having his E Type Coupe in "Cain Blue", what else, completed. With that said I've got to comment that every time I get in the E3 and fire it up there is a smile on my face and I can't wait to get it on the road and start enjoying it. IMO the best overall performing sedan of it's era.....