E9 / 2002 So Cal week end of June 24th.

Tony.dreamer

Raider of the lost parts
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hello folks ,
I was looking at the event calendar for this weekend and couldn't find anything. Is there any E9 gathering scheduled for June 24th or Sun 25th? I will be in the area during the same time.
Cheers!

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nothing in particular that I know of. However in SoCal there is never a shortage of C&C's. Try the Enderle Center meet on Saturday. Not many Bimmers but some nice old cars, mainly Pre-74 Porsches. But its a nice small venue. I guess the Aliso C&C has moved to the Outlet Mall in San Clemente in front of the Ruby's Diner. But this is a very big mix of new cars and exotic. I'm not familiar with the Huntington Beach meet ups if you are closer to that area or LA. Send me a PM if you would like to go to Enderle on Saturday I'll probably be going if your are near South OC.

jefftepper

Reaction score
Nothing in particular that I know of. However in SoCal there is never a shortage of C&C's. Try the Enderle Center meet on Saturday. Not many Bimmers but some nice old cars, mainly Pre-74 Porsches. But its a nice small venue. I guess the Aliso C&C has moved to the Outlet Mall in San Clemente in front of the Ruby's Diner. But this is a very big mix of new cars and exotic. I'm not familiar with the Huntington Beach meet ups if you are closer to that area or LA. Send me a PM if you would like to go to Enderle on Saturday I'll probably be going if your are near South OC.

I believe the Huntington Beach C&C is called "Donut Derelicts" and is held at (surprise!) a donut shop. Very popular and most cars get there by 6:00 a.m. I attended once a couple of years ago when I was down there and I saw a very wide cross section of nice/interesting cars including one black E9 IIRC.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I believe the Huntington Beach C&C is called "Donut Derelicts" and is held at (surprise!) a donut shop. Very popular and most cars get there by 6:00 a.m. I attended once a couple of years ago when I was down there and I saw a very wide cross section of nice/interesting cars including one black E9 IIRC.

However I just heard from some old time hot rodders that after many years of holding "Donut Derelicts" that it is no longer.....maybe someone here can confirm. I know they were very upset so I think it is real.