FS: 1972 3.0cs - California - eBay

Eiremon

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I believe that this has come up before. If I recall this car was sold via CSI at some point not too long ago. I can't get past the wheels.

floridabmx

Reaction score
I believe that this has come up before. If I recall this car was sold via CSI at some point not too long ago. I can't get past the wheels.

I agree. I think I remember seeing it on eBay I couldnt forget the wheels and that steering wheel. How the new owner kept those on there is beyond me, haha.

Robert A

Reaction score
It is such a scam!!! Look at the section it is listed manuals and literature, and look at his other cars for sale. All different formats and even uses photos from a website. No activity for over a year and none as a seller... danger!!!

Robert A

Reaction score
Check his seller profile and put in completed listings. Nothing is listed. The car may be real, but the seller is not.

Eiremon

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sold in 2015 - possibly for $47k

https://www.bmwclassicparts.com/gallery/bmw/bmw-cs-coupes-for-sale/vahes+cs/

I assume that is not a standard color "Midnight Metallic Blue"? There are very few colors which work on both the outside and inside - black on black being the obvious choice. Blue on blue, red on red... Not my preference although I know Blue (e.g. Baikal) on Navy was common for the E9s.

Last edited: