FS - door window gaskets

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
guys i have 2 excellent door window gaskets - that go from the top of the dash back to the rear window. 1 is brand new (never cut or installed) and one that was on my coupe for a short period ... i just got new - complete BMW door gaskets ... so i will sell these for a very reasonable price - $100 for the pair (plus shipping).

i also have a pair of original gaskets (same description as above) from a '70 2800cs that are in reasonable shape. these are thinner than the new ones. If somebody wants these i will sell them for $50 including shipping.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the new ones have a sale pending / backup interested party

the old ones are still available and in decent used shape.

aeronotix

Reaction score
guys i have 2 excellent door window gaskets - that go from the top of the dash back to the rear window. 1 is brand new (never cut or installed) and one that was on my coupe for a short period ... i just got new - complete BMW door gaskets ... so i will sell these for a very reasonable price - $100 for the pair (plus shipping).

i also have a pair of original gaskets (same description as above) from a '70 2800cs that are in reasonable shape. these are thinner than the new ones. If somebody wants these i will sell them for $50 including shipping.
HI
I'd be interested in getting your gaskets.
Still available?
Stephane

the new ones have a sale pending / backup interested party

the old ones are still available and in decent used shape.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stephane,

i will keep you posted, i think they are spoken for but i need to circle back with Brendan and the other interested party.
scott