Fuelfed Buckeyes and Bourbon Rally: April 19-23

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys and happy new year to all.

I'd like to share with you a tour/rally that is being put on by the Fuelfed group out of Chicago. Fuelfed is a unique car club in that we are all about European classic cars, From Alfas to Zaporozhets (not really...),all pre-'90 but up to 2000 for this rally.

My wife and I helped scout out the routes and select the hotels and dining venues plus the distilleries for tours, lunch and tastings and I can personally vouch for the quality and uniqueness of them all. I am far from being a Bourbon expert or even fully appreciate them so don't expect the event to be permeated by high-minded distillate discussions :). What you can expect is some fun driving, interesting cars and wonderful camaraderie in this group.

Here's the catch, due to the nature of the unique accommodations (no mammoth Marriott or rubber chicken banquet halls...) the number of cars is limited to 15 (we already have 9) and the deadline to sign up is January 31. I am taking my E9 and it would be fun to have other BMW classic cars.

Please go to the rally's page here : Fuelfed Buckeyes & Bourbon Rally for more information and feel free to contact me if you any questions.
05E5C41F-9375-47EF-9657-CF2D789730CC.png

Last edited: