Had a few visitors the past few days...

afeustel

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Peter C came over from Austin in his Coupe to help me put the E28 back together after paint and James stopped by to say hello. All together, if you count my wife's 05 Cooper S, we had 6 BMW's in one sitting (3 Coupes, the Bav, and the E28)!

Thanks again for the help Peter!

IMG_2115.JPG

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You're welcome Drew, James, good to meet you, Victor, a pleasure and Peter "the Russian" thanks for the help as well- it was fun watching Drew wrestle with the headliner.- working at Drew's was like being in a Shaolin Retreat, cars, cars and more cars; nice and clean, plenty of coffee and an ashtray...

Then I got home

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I guess my phone was broken and missed the call? :)

Not that I could have made it... been completely covered up, lately. Me and Papa did take the 2000CS to church and brunch yesterday, though. Ran like a top.

Ed

afeustel

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Ed. You are welcome in Houston any time you want to make the drive!

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks for the invite, I'll see what I can arrange!

The Houston '02 group is organizing a drive in May and the Austin group is looking to meet in the middle for lunch. We'll see how that pans out. In the meantime, Peter's got a drive planned in a few weeks departing from his place. I hope to be part of that.

Ed

grnder95

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Peter,
The pleasure was mine, hope to do it again and thanks for that invitation Drew. BTW Peter, if you have any parts from you E28 that you think might fit my 3.0cs let me know, appreciate all the info.
Cheers,
Victor