Huntington Beach Concours Sunday June 5th

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Mike Burger, Fred Larimer and I organize a BMW Clean Car contest within the larger HB Concours each year, I think this is our fourth or fifth year. It's a great venue, registration is easy and you can have your BMW judged or just displayed. This year we brought in McKenna BMW as a sponsor and as a result we are the featured import marque. We average around 40 cars and are hoping for more this year. The Concours category is our Super Clean (interior, exterior, engine) and the Street category is our Clean (exterior only). Feel free to contact me for more info and I hope many more of our SoCal BMW friends will join us this year.

http://www.hbconcours.org

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
A great event. But having Chris and Mike judge your car would be like going to the dentist. I can hear it now: "You should have come to see me sooner. This is going to cost you...."

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Entrants have been very slow to apply, we need many more BMWs to make this a quality show, last year we had 35-40. No need to be judged, we have a display category as well.

www.hbconcours.org

Everyone one has a great time at our show!

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Chris, I imagine that even the Display only category would still require a well manicured, finished or nearly finished car, right? A "normal" car in the process of freshening up would not belong in a Display category. is that correct?

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hey guys, you know who you are.... great job, very nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon. I don't think there was one BMW there that I didn't like. Quality show. I personally loved the weather...overcast makes for better pics! :) I took a fair amount of pictures with a real camera this time. Nothing super fancy but better than my iPhone. I will try and download to my Shutterfly site tonight and post later.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What sucks is I don't think I got a picture of our cars together or separate! Stupid. I was on a mission for Jason to take some coupe pictures. So, I took those and most of the 02's and a few other's here and there. My camera is at home so I need to see what's on there later. I'm still kicking myself, I hope I'm wrong......

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I apologize for some of the pictures (some are a bit fuzzy), I just uploaded all the ones I took, not that many (61). Hope you like some of them. Enjoy! I am still getting used to this little Nikon I have. Wish I would have taken more, especially the two E3's together, maybe somebody can add to the thread.

Link: https://hbconcours2016.shutterfly.com/