Just waiting in storage with company

a_radu

Reaction score
As I meet with a potential buyer just admiring the cars we play with. Life's to short to have just one. Attempting to do this from my phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 377

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
If you look at the Malaga coupe the reflection on the right side trailing edge of the trunk lid gives the impression of a continuation of the belt trim. You can get a side by side comparison of with and without trim. Without trim accentuates the change from the top of the trunk to a reverse sweep of the rear of the car whereas the trim breaks the continuity. Given that it's a design feature of the car maybe this is why the original designers left the trim off? The lack of trim is a feature that has often puzzled me.

a_radu

Reaction score
most of the toys in this space are gone. In the last year. Trimming down so that the shop can have room for customers cars and let the business make money. After 15 years of spending my weekends at some sort of car event or race. I needed a change :)

97 m3 track toy sold
89 325is spec e30 sold
87 325is bmw cca/ dsp autox sold
73 3.0cs for sale
82 633csi donor car for the cs for sale
97 m3 dr National autox competing car still have not pictured (to the right)
04 ZO6 commemorative with 1250 on the odo under the cover
95 993 c2 with custom suspension to our specs PCA autox car. not pictured (to the right)

We have a few more toys in storage in the Dublin location and the Vallejo location. You can say My business partner and I have "issues" with collecting and playing.