Lars Anderson German Car Day?

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Any E9 folks going? If yes, I'll go with the ex-Paul coupe to show off the stainless bumpers and Mario's spoiler. Also, if anyone has a rear license light (the one that fits in the rear bumper itself), I need one.

John Feng

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
hi john,
at this point, i think that i'll be there in the morning - but i'll likely be sent to park in a different section ;)
anyone else?
mako

Vbigdog

Site Donor
Reaction score

Robertsocal

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Mako, those are cool. Cracks me up seeing the bugs in there, cant even tell you how we molested those cars growing up!

Rob

duane_sword

Reaction score
sorry fellow Nor'East E9ers…. I enjoyed Father's Day with my family - moreover it was my 6year old daughter's ballet recital concert so that took total priority :)

See you out there for another event/drive/cruise later this season.

Keep coupin'

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
Rob, its funny that you picked out the bug. I passed the split window on the freeway into town, it wasn't until a few seconds afterwards that I realized he was going way faster than any stock bug should be traveling... I found out later that he's got most of a 356's mechanicals grafted onto the pan.

Tom and Duane (and John D?) - I hope to scout out part of the Kanc this evening.