Legends of the Autobahn Update

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Shameless self promotion, a photo from my good friend Fred Larimer who posts here occasionally. It almost looks photoshopped but it isn't! Taken before everyone else arrived at Legends.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 202

flarimer

Reaction score
Lol! Beautiful coupe, beautiful venue. Folks, next year is gonna be orgasmic. Be there.

Shameless self promotion, a photo from my good friend Fred Larimer who posts here occasionally. It almost looks photoshopped but it isn't! Taken before everyone else arrived at Legends.

MyFemurHurts

Reaction score

Great shot. Gotta love the golden hour.

TodB

Reaction score
REALLY looking forward to next year and coming West for this event. It will be great to put faces with names and forum IDs. We're going to need a big corral!

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Great Event!

It was great to meet so many of you! So many beautiful cars. Can't wait for next year! Congrats to Ron for 1st! I was truly surprised and thrilled that my Ceylon CSL with BAT II kit took 3rd in concours and my Taiga CSL took 2nd. Even better, my Taiga was chosen Best in Show for BMW Class. Really honored. I had no expectations at all. What a beautiful place to drive these cars as well. I took Jabberjaw down Big Sur and had a blast.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 191

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It was great to meet so many of you! So many beautiful cars. Can't wait for next year! Congrats to Ron for 1st! I was truly surprised and thrilled that my Ceylon CSL with BAT II kit took 3rd in concours and my Taiga CSL took 2nd. Even better, my Taiga was chosen Best in Show for BMW Class. Really honored. I had no expectations at all. What a beautiful place to drive these cars as well. I took Jabberjaw down Big Sur and had a blast.

Taiga & Ceylon, what great colors!!