Monterey 2016 - Who will be there and when?

Doug Dolan

Reaction score
- Your name - Doug Dolan
- Where you are coming from - Chevy Chase, MD (with Chris Ohmes & Wayne Killen)
- The dates you will be there - 8/14-21 (driving up from the south, arriving on 8/15)
- Specific events you will attend - Carmel COTA, Legends, Pebble Beach, Festorics, some auction previews (?)
- If you bring your car, list the model, color and any recognizable feature so we can spot it easily - 1972 3.0 CSi (S38), Tundra over Saddle, CSL Air Dam, 16" closed hub Alpina wheels

We're staying at a house in Carmel. Looking forward to putting faces with names.

dpdapper

Site Donor
Reaction score
- David Dapper & M'Liss Dario
- Los Angeles
- August 18-22
- Legends of the Autobahn, Saturday Historics at Laguna Seca
- '73 3.0CS, Chamonix/Red Leather

Attachments

• yalie-11.jpeg
    yalie-11.jpeg
    415.1 KB · Views: 149
  • yalie-14.jpeg
    yalie-14.jpeg
    313.5 KB · Views: 163

bimmerlon

Reaction score
Lonny &LouAnn Shirk
Elizabethtown Pennsylvania
Carmel,LotA ,Laguna Seca, Ofest
1970 2800cs

iconoclast6

Reaction score
--Chuck Moss & Sally Rappeport
--Brooklyn, NYC
--August 14 thru 21
--Legends, Festorics, Pebble Beach Concours, Foundation Dinner
--Staying in Carmel, 8/14-7/15, then Pacific Grove
--1972 e9/Agave; plate: CKX72CS

image.jpeg

Last edited:

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm here now. Arrived just before noon with Mrs. OC (Susan). Coupé arrived an hour later. Here until 8/25. 949-eight 87-203 seven

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
And if you want to help Mr. OC clean I will give you his address!

Mr. HB and son Collin arrived at 6:30 and was promptly put to work helping out an East Coast couper.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
And if you want to help Mr. OC clean I will give you his address!

Mr. HB and son Collin arrived at 6:30 and was promptly put to work helping out an East Coast couper.
Not sure we could clean to his standards! Maybe we could keep giving him cold water and fresh microfiber towels!
Chris, you have practice helping east coast coupers!!

tmason

Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday at Laguna. Looking forward to meeting all the Coupe guys! Dang,I have the address where you are staying and will drop by Friday.
Smashmouth is playing a free concert in Santa Cruz Friday nite and the friends we are staying with want to go there so hoping to get out early?

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday at Laguna. Looking forward to meeting all the Coupe guys! Dang,I have the address where you are staying and will drop by Friday.
Smashmouth is playing a free concert in Santa Cruz Friday nite and the friends we are staying with want to go there so hoping to get out early?

Looks like they're playing at the Boardwalk beach stage at 6:30pm and 8:30pm. I was going to try to hook up with folks after the races and Legends since that's the only day I'll be in Monterey, but I won't know until it happens. Maybe the 8:30 show...

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks like they're playing at the Boardwalk beach stage at 6:30pm and 8:30pm. I was going to try to hook up with folks after the races and Legends since that's the only day I'll be in Monterey, but I won't know until it happens. Maybe the 8:30 show...

There is the BMWCCA dinner with a presentation by the Alpina founder Friday night as well for some BMW content. They are supposed to bring some iconic cars at the dinner as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk