Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 349

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Oh yes

That option is listed on the back page of the free press and there are even multiple styles available but it's interesting to note that the "option" can be rented or leased for much less than the cost of fixing the dents in the hood.

m73

Reaction score
Are you guys questioning the integrity of this paint job?

One could argue this is an instance where not having thin csl panels is a good thing!

Pictures of women posing with e9's are about as rare as cars with zero rust:D

Ironically that is probably why this chassis came to the paint booth in the first place....somehow it all comes full circle :roll:

MF

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
And the nice thing is instead of cold hard cash, they always seem to want to be paid in roses......man if that was only the case with paint jobs and rust repair I'd be the biggest rose farmer this side of the Rockies..... At least that is what I've read about.....:lol:

That option is listed on the back page of the free press and there are even multiple styles available but it's interesting to note that the "option" can be rented or leased for much less than the cost of fixing the dents in the hood.

decoupe

(deceased)
Reaction score
What does "Fugarescu" mean (lower left corner)? I could speculate on the "Fug" portion but the "rescu" has me stumped.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I wonder how a person gets started in that particular type of painting? Start with finger painting and work up to brushes, perhaps? Anyway, I would love to learn.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I wonder how a person gets started in that particular type of painting? Start with finger painting and work up to brushes, perhaps? Anyway, I would love to learn.

I got started at the Fremont Solstice parade in Seattle. Try a google image search, perhaps at home. ;)