My friend shot my Sahara 2800CS

MyFemurHurts

Reaction score
A friend of mine and I finally met up for some shots of my Coupe. He really did a great job, and I'm very happy with how the shots turned out. I swear my Coupe isn't this good looking in person. :D

She was liberating a little bit of coolant.

Last edited:

ohio2800cs

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow, super photos

Love the 1st one, almost looks like it was just lifted from a BMW
advertising brochure.

Very nice looking car!

bimmerboy73

Reaction score
Awesome, awesome awesome. When i was in high school (late 80s) over in Germany (actually W. Germany then) my dad had a 77-78 mercedes 280 sedan in the exact same color. It was immaculate! I remember how seeing the car always made me crave caramels (weird, i know). Havent had that feeling since i popped open this thread. Just a beautiful color combo, great lighting, nice shots, great composition. Fantastic car!

Thanks for posting. Sincerely...

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
We checked it out when it was parked beside the CCA hospitality tent at the Festorics. Looks great!

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My favorite: the profile shot with the front windows down, backs up. Something about it. And your color confirms MY feeling that the lighter colors show off the subtle lines and soft angles of our coupes. Beautiful!!
Steve

MyFemurHurts

Reaction score
My favorite: the profile shot with the front windows down, backs up. Something about it. And your color confirms MY feeling that the lighter colors show off the subtle lines and soft angles of our coupes. Beautiful!!
Steve

I'm glad you liked the juxtaposed windows. The rears are still on the to do list, and while I'm sure they'll roll down, I doubt they'd come back up. :smile:

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Those shots on that day in that locale scream one thing

Life Is Good!!