New England Event

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As many of you know I am one of the E9-Driven registrars. As such I have seen many new entries to our Registry. I also notice there have been quite a few from CT, RI, MA, NH, ME, NY and even VT.

With some advance planning and a little luck in the weather department, would there be interest in a coupe cruise to someplace interesting? We have many possible destinations in New England and along the shoreline.

I know we try to gather at Lime Rock on Labor Day, but perhaps we could get in one more per year to show off our cars and put faces with names.

iconoclast6

Reaction score
Hey Stan,

As you suggest, I don't think its to soon the start this discussion. Would love to see more of the East Coast Coupesters. My sense of that if we try to avoid the mid August to early September period, we'll minimize the conflict with LimeRock, Fairfield, etc.

Weather permitting, we could have a really good number of cars show up.
I went to Monterey last year and saw many of the west coast coupes represented here on the e9 board. From my perspective, we do pretty well here on the east coast in terms of great coupes as well....but we just don't get together as often in one place....and our cars cetainly aren't photographed enough.

Let us know how we can begin to narrow down possible dates & places.

Chuck

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Coupe Fest EAST

Some feedback so far is that if the meet were centralized in CT somewhere, it might be more convenient to all in New England and probably PA and NJ too.

Any thoughts on a place in CT to meet? Also a date in June or July might work for many of us and the weather would likely be good too!

Stan

duane_sword

Reaction score
German Car Day : June 20

The easiest event (though it involves a drive in Boston, avoiding potholes and reading the minds of the bad Bostonian drivers around you) is the German Car Day at the Larz Anderson Museum of Transport.

http://www.larzanderson.org/Topics/Topic.cfm?TopicName=Lawn Events

June 20 2010

We could meet somewhere beforehand for an early breakfast and coffee, and drive in as a clan of coupes.