Open Invitation to Legends 2015

dascoupeguy

Reaction score
Morning all... Just a reminder for all coupe enthusiasts that Legends of the Autobahn is honoring the 40th anniversary of the 3.0cs 1975 coupe victories. We plan on showcasing any and all e9 types in a special display area on the field. All coupes will be displayed in the same area whether judged or not.

Please join us in what should be a great gathering of coupes. Please register via Motorsportreg. (and please visit www.legendsoftheatuobahn.org for additional info!)

At this time, we do not know if BMW NA or BMW Classic will have any 'surprises' for us but we hope there will be some gesture on their part to get some representation this year.

Please join us!

Wayne Wundram (DCG)

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Interesting!

Fixed typo:
www.legendsoftheautobahn.org

I am trying to decide if I take my E9 and have a great time or take my 2008 Rabbit and grab some VW bigwig by the lapel until he agrees to get under the car and fixes the valve body in their lousy automatic transmission.
Should I wear my smile or my spleen?

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
I get to go this year!

My wife and kids and I are coming out for the week. They will be doing tourist stuff while I go look at cars. Sadly, they have no interest in cars. Kids these days!

Anyway, hoping to see some great coupes. I will be travelling from the sultry jungles of southwest Florida, so not bringing a coupe.

Scott

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If you are bringing a car to Legends to either be judged or display, please register soon. And all coupes will be parked in a single corral whether judged or not, we haven't done this in a very long time so please register.

MyFemurHurts

Reaction score
Signed up for Legends and the Festorics. No judging for me; my coupe isn't quite that nice.

a_radu

Reaction score
I was considering attending. My car is not clean enough to judge...I would just love me meet more of you while I continue to debate keeping my coupe or not.

Are most of you staying the weekend? Not sure if the coupes trunk is big enough for the amount of wine my wife would want to take home :)

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Enter it in the Corral, it will still be parked next to all other coupes, judged or not. It's just great when we get a big turnout. Looks like we have ten coupes so far!