Rallye Monte Diablo II

Dean

Reaction score
Rallye

Now that it's looking like the weather is holding out, I'm going to make it. My coupe is a pretty fair weather car. The windshield wipers don't work, and there is no door weather striping. But overall it looks good. I look forward to it, Dean

pj

Reaction score
Guys , really get to this event ,Shanon does a great job on the route, everybody had a blast last year, TJ where are you?Shawn etc. Strech your coupes legs .

shanon

Reaction score
Alright Coupers!

Looks like the 2010 Monte Assault Squadron is shaping up.
I'll check back in around 3pm with final info and take a final count and add a few 'just in cases'.

Looking fwd to seeing the 'float-illa' from Sacto, remember...'stay in formation...'

...now to go wire up that groovey new maplight ;-)
-shanon

atan888

Reaction score
Got home safe =) Too bad I could not join the drive. I need to get my clutch fan replaced. It was nice meeting all of you in person. Also thanks to Shanon for putting this event together. Pls post pictures.

Last edited:

bjshafer

Reaction score
Glad to hear that Alvin. What a sweet ride you have! Hope the repair is quick and not too $$. Griffin and I had to bail out halfway due to a time conflict back in SF. He swears that next year he is coming in the tii to outdo me in the twisties. Of course: no one could keep up with Shannon ,the rally monster. We got some good photos and will post them soon. Shannon & group: nice to meet all of you and look forward to seeing more of you. Apologies for cutting out....

--Brad and Griff

Dean

Reaction score
Thanks Shannon for putting this together. I had a great day. To bad you guys had to bail early, that one lane road was the best part. Great meeting everyone, Dean

shanon

Reaction score
Thx for the kind words guys and glad to hear everyone got home well. Mother Nature cooperated and held her water until Donnie and I made the drive home after dinner. The chili was really good!

Alvin and Brad: WOW! your coupes are amazing, congratulations!
Terry and son: great to see you again! Someone better score his CSI...
When ya'll have time, I encourage you to explore the rest of the route book = good time!

Barry and Dean: You guys win the "Iron Bottom" awards for doing a Sacto-Monte-Sacto yesterday, your true E9 heros.

Looking forward to some pics and if anyone out on the board would like a copy of the 2010 Route Book, drop me a PM, got a few copies left. It makes a grand day out!

Stay tuned, I'll be conjuring up something fun for the summer (June perhaps).

Coupes up!
-shanon

BarryG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nor*Cal - Rocklin, around the corner from Dan
Just got home
it's been a long night.

I had a Great time throwing sparks.

Great to see some truly awesome cars.

Terry thanks for the FPR tip, will do this week.
Here that parts website
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=214760
Someone buy this CSI...

Brad very nice ride

Alvin Just another perfect car...Jabberjaw

Dean nice to have someone to cruise with.

I'll get my pic's up tonight.

Shanon.Donnie...cool

BarryG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nor*Cal - Rocklin, around the corner from Dan
2010 MonteDiabloRallye
3800 ft
DSC_0012-2.jpg

DSC_0027-1.jpg

pj

Reaction score
Hey Guys ,sorry I couldn't make it, the thought of being naked on top of Mt Diablo scared the beejeesus out of me.
Glad you all had a great time , with no casulties, I was looking forward to shooting the hill in the M3 with Shannon.
Maybe in the summer,
Shanon ,hows about we get a track day set up with ncrc or nasa , trackday prices have dropped . Maybe Laguna or Thunderhill in the spring.