Request for US Inka/Colorado/Turkis/Taiga owners

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well I'm not doing this anytime soon. Buying a parts car removed all tinker time with the project car long ago...

Guess how I know this car is wrapped?

lt Line Wrinkles... Also - the Alpina striping is hand painted. Not a lot of folks to do that these day.

Markos, did you take these photos? Do you know the owner?

If it indeed is a wrap, it's a pretty nice job.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
This is still hanging out in the back of my mind. I just ran into a friend of a friend who does this professionally. He's going to give me a quote of what it would cost to do this in my garage and teach me how.

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Mark,
I just came across this thread, to check color, I have a better idea (to me at least)
Go to a BMW meet and see most if not all examples and the entire car

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Mark,
I just came across this thread, to check color, I have a better idea (to me at least)
Go to a BMW meet and see most if not all examples and the entire car

Well we were supposed to have a meet tomorrow but it was cancelled due to engine delays. :D I'm not really in to car shows but perhaps that will change if/when I have something to show. Nobody in the Seattle area has an Inka e9 AFAIK but a member does have a freshly painted Taiga CSL.

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
legends of the autobahn
I think those are all E9's on the right
legends of the autobahn 1.jpg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I need to somehow coordinate a business trip to the bay during this meet. If I go to California, it must involve Disney Land or Lego Land. :D

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
How old are your kids? You don't have to answer that, Lego Land and Disney Land are for 2 different ages of kids
I would go to Disney Land any day

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
How old are your kids? You don't have to answer that, Lego Land and Disney Land are for 2 different ages of kids
I would go to Disney Land any day

Young enough to both enjoy Lego Land. We went last year. :) Agreed on the observation though.

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
long ago where I worked the there was a guy who was previously a master clay modeler at a car company
He 'fixed' his rusty car with styling clay and covered it with DI-NOC

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
I need to somehow coordinate a business trip to the bay during this meet. If I go to California, it must involve Disney Land or Lego Land. :D
My wife and kids went for a lovely whale watch while I was at LofTA. Monterey Bay aquarium is also there.