Spirited Drive through NH #2

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Last year we had a great drive through some less traveled roads of NH. Around some lakes and mountains.
It would be great to do it again so I have asked Mario and Chris at VSR to think about it for either Nov 5 or 6th. Don't worry Patriots fans, it is their bye week!
Please reply if interested.

TodB

Reaction score
I was kinda hoping for 11/19 or 20 as I am away on vaca the two prior weekends. My Coupe gets shipped to its new home in FL the week after Thanksgiving so this will be my last chance to play with the NE lads in NE.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I was kinda hoping for 11/19 or 20 as I am away on vaca the two prior weekends. My Coupe gets shipped to its new home in FL the week after Thanksgiving so this will be my last chance to play with the NE lads in NE.
Well the Pat's game starts at 4:30 and it is an away game....

michael

Site Donor
Reaction score
Unless I'm summoned to the Vatican, I'm in... since the current Pope seems to be in good shape; it's a no brainer.

TodB

Reaction score
Not sure if this scheduled drive is going anywhere but my weekends are now booked through November and into December so sadly, I'm out for this drive. I'm going to try an sneak up some afternoon in November and take one last New England coupe drive before it gets shipped to our new digs in FL over Thanksgiving.

MikeB, if this drive does get scheduled prior to Thanksgiving, you are more than welcome to swing by VSR and grab my coupe for the day. All I ask is that you keep it under 6K RPM :).