engine.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 314
  • rusty hole .jpg
    rusty hole .jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 304

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Score!!! Where did you find that? I just read your other post..... what are your plans now? I love the bumper emblems/badges....I don't see those on many BMW's here, or any other mark really. Is there a name for those other than bumper emblems/badges? You see the grill badges, not bumper badges. They look like trophies for your car.

Last edited:

execmalibu

Reaction score
Looks like the Great Pumpkin...

Great Pumpkin

Attachments

• Great Pump.jpg
    Great Pump.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 248

Gor

Reaction score
The Little Pumpkin

Hey all, and thanks 'Nicad'... yes, she does look a lot like the "Great Pumpkin", as posted by 'execmalibu'...but only from a distance...
Close up it's another story...but with a little t.l.c. and lots of GBP, I hope she will be up for the nickname "Little Pumpkin"... I took the pumpkin name from a previous post about her, by 'dave v. in nc'.
And 'GolfBavaria'... glad you like the "trophies". Not sure what they are actually called, but I think they look cool. The one on the left is an old AA (Automobile Association) emblem, they call out to breakdowns etc. The one on the right is an old BARC (British Automobile Racing Club) emblem, it's enameled, and the one in the middle got nicked by some thief, before I purchased the vehicle!
And Markos...the rockers, sadly, seem to have almost disappeared, so lots of GBP there to put them back in properly.
I will be posting more photos, once I can roll her out of the garage and get better shots. The flat front tyres, and seized brakes all round, aren't really helping matters, but hey, I like a challenge.
More next time...if you are interested.
King regards
Gor

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Awesome car!

AA stands for something Anonymous, I will surely recall it when I am sober.