the trunk

Joe Barthlow

Reaction score
I recently picked up a trunk organizer. I don't see anything in my owner's manual regarding placement or use. Anyone know what the slanted, padded loop on the end is for?

Also, I am missing the grey vinyl over the driver's side wheel well. If anyone has a spare to sell or give me, let me know

IMG_1977.JPG IMG_1979.JPG

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Mine never had any snaps but double Velcro tape works, just be careful because it can pull the material off both organizer and side panel in the trunk. You can't see it, but it still sucks. I was thinking about putting a couple riveted snaps on trunk carpet and bottom of box but have not resorted to that yet. The Velcro has been working pretty good unless one is on a very "spirited" drive. Then you just swear and pick all your stuff up that spilled out, but oil bottles and other things with liquid are no fun to go sloshing around the trunk for hours. That get's old, especially when the box falls over and it pulls away the brittle material on panel and box. Not to mention chancing more damage to the trunk organizer sloshing around.