The Vintage May 19-21 2017 in Asheville NC

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What time are you meeting at Benji's? Maybe I can go there from ATL instead of straight to Asheville via the back way I was planning. Then drive up with you guys.

Steve, We arrive mid afternoon, picking up our coupes from Benji's in Greenville.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Not sure but we can hook up. We will leave Atlanta mid morning, 2 1/2 hours to Greenville so maybe around noon to 1.

bwalvoord

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Has anyone organized a lunch or dinner for this group? I would be happy to host at my house or at a restaurant here in Greenville but it sounds like everyone is staying near Hendersonville or Asheville. If nothing else, skip the winery and go to Sierra Nevada. The brewery is amazing.

Where is Wayne K?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Several of us, Wayne Killen, Chris Ohmes, Chuck Moss, possibly others and I are driving down Thursday. Going to Sierra Nevada for dinner, the more the merrier.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Andrew -- Is Cindy coming?

I think Doug (Dolan), Tom (Baruch and his wife Sue) and Doug DWMBMW are also joining the caravan from DC to Asheville. I believe Wayne's wife and my wife are planning to drive in a modern car (apparently they require a stereo and NAV system, which my car lacks).

I am strongly suggesting we follow Route 29 through VA and into NC before getting on the interstate. We can save half an hour burning down I-81, but that is a crappy drive.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Cool. I ask because there is a plot afoot involving certain wives to do a separate thing on FR whilst we head off to the BMW Foundation. If Cindy might be interested in such a break, send me her contact info and I'll pass it along to the ringleader.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Loaded on Sunday for its trip to Greenville where I will pick it up next Thursday.

IMG_3515.JPG

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I got my refinished seats in today, and got her on the road for the first time in a couple of months. I still don't have rear brakes, but we are getting close.

I may have to pack a little differently now that I see what Chris is planning to wear. Now where did I put those camo pants?