TSD Rally in Mt Vernon, WA

bcoli

Site Donor $
Reaction score
There is a great entry level Time-Speed-Distance Rally being held April 17 in Mt Vernon, just north of Seattle.
We have run this rally several times & always enjoy it.
Hope to see you there,

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
keep the sport alive Bill. i'm setting up 2 different rallies right now, one for GA sports car club, and another for PCA. both are old school SCCA trap rallies.

do you have much of a big following up there? got anybody running with any electronic equipment? electronic odo, rally computer?

GSSC only averages 10-12 cars per event ... PCA gets 25 - 30 cars, most novices.

for anybody interested in the LA area, Jeanne English and the Santa Monica Sports Car Club - next rally 14 May. they also do a First Friday Niter rally each month. http://www.smscc.org/

bcoli

Site Donor $
Reaction score
TSD Rally

Scott,
Portland, Seattle and BC have good rally groups and put on some very good rallies.
Best of luck with your rallies; we are putting on the June rally for AROO.

Mike,
Check it out, they're a lot of fun. Get the info from the club's website for a headstart.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Scott,
Portland, Seattle and BC have good rally groups and put on some very good rallies.
Best of luck with your rallies; we are putting on the June rally for AROO.

Mike,
Check it out, they're a lot of fun. Get the info from the club's website for a headstart.
Bill let me know if you guys will have a rally in September ... i might be up in that area (my wife is going to visit a friend from Alaska who will be visiting her daughter just north of there. maybe i could come run a rally.

bcoli

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Bill let me know if you guys will have a rally in September ... i might be up in that area (my wife is going to visit a friend from Alaska who will be visiting her daughter just north of there. maybe i could come run a rally.

Scott, here's what I could find:
9/4 Rally Against Parkinsons (date unconfirmed) Oregonrally.com - Portland area - A fun 5 to 6 hour paved, touring (no-traps) rally for a good cause.

9/9 Friday Nighter - nwrally.com - Bellevue, WA - I've never run one of their rallies, generally ~2 hour rallies in the evening/early night.

10/8&9 Oregon 1000 (date unconfirmed) Oregonrally.com - Portland area & beyond - A challenging 2 day gravel touring rally on some really out-there roads. If it fits your schedule & you like gravel rallies, this one is great.

I will probably attend both of the Portland area rallies, hope to see you there.

Do you drive or navigate? I am definitely a nagivator