Vintage at Saratoga 2017

Adkfrank

Site Donor
Reaction score
We would like to welcome all E9s to the 8th annual Vintage at Saratoga to be held July 8th, 9th, and 10th on the lawn of the Saratoga Automobile Museum in Saratoga, New York. Registration will open soon, however, it is not too early to make reservations at the host hotel. Rooms fill up quickly. For more information visit our site at vintageatsaratoga.com or our Vintage at Saratoga 2017 Facebook page.
2017 Vintage final poster.jpeg

Adkfrank

Site Donor
Reaction score
There is a problem signing up for the Friday night dinner. I am working on a fix. Registration for the show on Saturday is up and running.

Adkfrank

Site Donor
Reaction score
One month left before Vintage at Saratoga 2017. There are still a few rooms left at the Roosevelt Inn. The last day to make a reservation at the discounted rate is June 15th. To secure a room call 518-584-0980 and mention the BMW event.
A reminder that the last day to RSVP for the Friday night dinner is July 3rd. Reservations for dinner and entry to the show must be done separately. The cost is $30.00 per person for dinner and $10.00 per car for the show. The fee for the show includes admission for two to the Saratoga Automobile Museum. To sign up visit http://www.saratogaautomuseum.org/new-events/.

lsquaredb

Reaction score
My car isn't ready, so I can't make it. The Roosevelt Inn won't let me cancel my reservations for Friday and Saturday, but they can be given to somebody else. Does anybody want my reservation? Thanks.

Leonard