Vintage at Saratoga

johnl

Reaction score
A few years back I attended a Chrysler 300 Club meet and the main show was at this location. It was a great museum and a beautiful area for a West Coast guy to see.

duane_sword

Reaction score
+2

5th Annual Vintage at Saratoga 'banner'

Attachments

• Vintage_Saratoga.jpg
    Vintage_Saratoga.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 185

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone ever attended the other two Hemmings events at Saratoga—Sports/Exotic in August and the Concours in September?

nealf

Reaction score
I have

Len: I attended the sports and exotic show a few years back. It was BMW as the marque.

nf
'70 2800CS
'72 Tii

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Len,
I've been to several of them because they are relatively local to me. I think the attendance is highly variable - some years they fill most of a large field, other years there might be half that. Follow the photobucket link in my signature - on the left side there should be a list of folders ordered by date and event (sorry, the titles might just say "Hemmings" but from the photos you can tell if it was the sports/exotic or not). You might even catch a glimpse of Neal.

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Len,
I've been to several of them because they are relatively local to me. I think the attendance is highly variable - some years they fill most of a large field, other years there might be half that. Follow the photobucket link in my signature - on the left side there should be a list of folders ordered by date and event (sorry, the titles might just say "Hemmings" but from the photos you can tell if it was the sports/exotic or not). You might even catch a glimpse of Neal.

Thanks. Can't make the Vintage BMW show in July so I thought I would try one of the other two. Will look at your photos...

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Caravan?

Is it too early to be planning the drive over?
Friday departure near noon time to leave the seacoast area of NH?
We can plot out a map and see if there are good meeting points along the way?
Duane?
Tod?
Any Rhode Island guys?

TodB

Reaction score
The weather is supposed to be stunning again this weekend. I am sorry I cannot make it.

If you go up I89, be careful in the Grantham area. The Staties snagged an R8 there doing 118 a month or so ago using their plane. That said, the standing record from Bow to Lebanon is 37 minutes.:-o

Have a great time!

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The weather is supposed to be stunning again this weekend. I am sorry I cannot make it.

If you go up I89, be careful in the Grantham area. The Staties snagged an R8 there doing 118 a month or so ago using their plane. That said, the standing record from Bow to Lebanon is 37 minutes.:-o

Have a great time!

Maybe Tom can shave a minute or two off!

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Good drive today with no moving violations.:cool:

Here's a pic I took during a break around noon.

Attachments

• IMG_6111.jpg
    IMG_6111.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 151