Vintage at the Vineyards , May 28-30, 2010 Dobson, NC

scottNC

Reaction score
Last edited:

scottNC

Reaction score
The BMW CCA Foundation is putting together a special display of notable vintage race cars to have at the event. Look for the Gr2 CSL, AND a Gr5 CSL .

I am making an extra effort to get as many BMW race cars at the event this year as possible. Any owners of vintage BMW race cars who are interested in attending, please contact me.

Scott
[email protected]

scottNC

Reaction score
PEOPLE"S CHOICE AWARDS. You can only get a ballot for people's choice voting by registering for the event online. Your registration packet will contain one ballot, no ballots will be given for those registering at the gate. Link to registration on the website: www.vintageatthevineyards.com

The interesting twist to the awards is that you will be voting for your peers (2002 owners will vote for best 2002, 5er owners wil vote for best 5er, etc).

Should be fun,
Scott Sturdy - festmeister

runner

Reaction score
I am planning on being there, but perhaps without my coupe. Anyone else from E9 Forum going to be there?

runner

Reaction score
It was a Great event! Fantastic. My 1st V @V, but hopefully not the last. I was amazed at the coupes- both numbers and beauty and also I meet a few of the people on this Forum. Plus there must have been 100 or more 2002s & 1600s, 3 original CSL Batmobiles! Plus the real one that won at LeMans! Unbelievable to me. I'll try to post a few pictures this week to share.

runner

Reaction score
Thanks for these great pictures! I tried to load a few others that may have shown a couple of different things-like engine bay of the Batmobile, with no luck-for whatever reason. Anyway, these from Jeff (E30/M3) are so good and complete, they represent it very well. By the way, I was told that the Batmobile will actually be raced at three locations in Vintage Racing this year here in U.S. ! I forgot where, but if anyone knows, let me/us know.