Vintage BMW Show In Van Nuys Oct 23rd

E9Wayne

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
E9 Caravan

Hey Gary, if I'm in town that weekend, I will be going and would be happy to hook up with you somewhere in Orange County. I'm sure the local guys will probably meet at the Huntingon Beach Peet's again off the 405 northbound.

Wayne

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Check with Carl Nelson in La Jolla as well. He's a sponsor of the meet and will likely be driving up a newly restored Fjord CSL and the infamous white 1600 cabriolet.

Jeff

bmwmadman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I think I will meet up with the OC guys at Peet's as well. Hoping to grab a few others from down south who are on the fence about going up.. Always a pleasure driving these cars

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Mad,

Rally those SD guys.....there can be a caravan up to OC and meet up with the OC group, which should be a large one. We really want to see all the guys from down south. We've got great food coming and it will be a really fun day. Thanks

Jeff

claudeUS1

Reaction score
OC caravan...

Hi guys,

I'd like to join the OC/San Diego group going to the meet. Some of you seems to be familiar with the meeting place ( Peet's ). So, since it's my first time going with my 73 CS, where is Peet's and at what time is the meeting/departure?
Thank you to let me know.
Claude
73 CS grey

bmwmadman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hello Claude
The OC guys meet at Peet's Coffee in the shopping mall off Beach Blvd in Orange County. I'm meeting with another coupe owner in Escondido at 6am and heading up to meet with the OC guys. Not sure where you are located, but you can join us if you want.
Gary

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bella Terra Mall, Beach and Edinger at 405, take Beach exit South, right on Edinger, right into center. We will leave at 7:30.

claudeUS1

Reaction score
e9 caravan

Thanks Gary and HB Chris!
So I guess I will meet you guys there and tag along.
See you there on Saturday morning
Sincerely,
claude