What would you pay for a pair of high quality reproduction tail light frame/lens

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Stan,

Thanks so much for doing this. I know it has taken a long time to get it worked out.

I need an address or can you take Paypal?

Gary Beck

Sven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Stan,

I will go for two sets (amber) instead of one. Check in the mail. Thanks for getting this all set up. Seems like a great deal at that price.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Stan,

I'll get off my rear and determine this evening if I want to pull the trigger on a set. I know at the very least, I need reverse lenses. I agree that the price seems very fair.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I would also like to with Paypal. There is no charge for having Paypal cut you a check. It would actually be an advantage to receive a bunch of funds and digitally track with paypal, then have them cut you a single check.

With that said, you should be receiving funds as goods or services, and not as a gift. Add the 3% to the asking price so you are whole...

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I would also like to with Paypal. There is no charge for having Paypal cut you a check. It would actually be an advantage to receive a bunch of funds and digitally track with paypal, then have them cut you a single check.

With that said, you should be receiving funds as goods or services, and not as a gift. Add the 3% to the asking price so you are whole...

You are correct. 3% up charge on PayPal. Paper check is fine too.
As I mentioned in earlier post, the guy s very hard to get ahold of. I send email and wait weeks sometimes for a response. Last I heard he was making more lenses. No idea how many more and if he will ship a few at a time.
A bit nerve wracking.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just have the buyers send the paypal as a gift, you get the full amount, they pay the fees.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just have the buyers send the paypal as a gift, you get the full amount, they pay the fees.

I think that $7 (3%) is a fair price to pay for convenience. Buyers and sellers have no recourse for problem transactions when payment is sent as a gift. Also, the 3% is the revenue stream for the service. Even I am old enough to remember when everything wasn't free. :D

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Do the London/Uk guys want to have them sent to one location and meet for a beer to distribute them if a few of us work central or somewhere conventient. Im in EC2 by day and North London otherwise.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Stan,

I need a full set - amber signals. $257.50 delivered via PayPal. Thanks!

Mark

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'd like a set as well, amber.

Just checked my lenses, one cracked and the chrome is rough on the edges so rechroming is now an option.
So putting them on a shelf, nows the chance thanks to Stan.

More purchasers from belgium/netherlands/german border with Netherlands ?
Erik, the Netherlands.

Last edited:

Paul02

Reaction score
Stan

I no longer need the lenses as have managed to buy two complete lights also as I am in London the extra cost albeit only $50 plus shipping to UK plus vat and import duty adds
quite a lot to the total compared to buying in USA , and now they would only be spares for me .

Anyway I see you have lots of new orders so I am sure you will sell them elsewhere .
Thanks Paul.

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Stan,

I only actually need a pair of main side and brake light lens. Does this work?

Regards,

Rohan

TRIPPFONTAINE

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Stan:

Late to the party, but please count me in for a set w/ amber. I'm also down under (Melbourne). I note that loloe13 is somewhere in this great city. Perhaps there's a way of making one shipment if it's viable and we can co-ordinate at this end?

And how do I pay? Thanks for parting the waters on this.

Tripp