904e55e7a69f57dbbe8a1f01fbee9d74.jpg
98d62ad2792daf6b81333113d3daf5ec.jpg
6566540f4c4b97cca68327b8aaacf90d.jpg
ed94d013d2e991a60d9c3b2d165dc4c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bejoe16

Reaction score
No price?

I didn’t post a price because of so many variables from all the parts being off the car someone may want just the shell, parts, and a combination of whatever they want. I’m taking one inquiry at a time. I’m still digging and adding to the list of parts that could go with the car.

Bejoe16

Reaction score
Very interested in interior A/C parts and any trunk lining/Cladding, etc.

If those don’t sell with the whole car you are first on the list for the ac parts. I don’t have any of the trunk parts worth saving.

bossrobot

Site Donor
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale Joe.
Thanks again for for my original block.
That was right on!

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This seems like a great project opportunity. I am struggling to wrap my arms around it only due to a lack of understanding of what the condition of the chassis and parts are currently, and a lack of understanding of what a reasonable price is for the whole package. That seems like the best solution for seller and a future buyer versus parting it out piece be piece. So many cars for sale, but few that are in this stage of disassembly/with parts in tow.

I've learned from my own project that a "complete" car is more valuable than I'd anticipated - sourcing bits and pieces becomes a full time occupation.

Love the octagonal rotisserie - that gets me thinking....

GLWS!!! I'd love to see this car come back to life. :)

Bejoe16

Reaction score
This seems like a great project opportunity. I am struggling to wrap my arms around it only due to a lack of understanding of what the condition of the chassis and parts are currently, and a lack of understanding of what a reasonable price is for the whole package. That seems like the best solution for seller and a future buyer versus parting it out piece be piece. So many cars for sale, but few that are in this stage of disassembly/with parts in tow.

I've learned from my own project that a "complete" car is more valuable than I'd anticipated - sourcing bits and pieces becomes a full time occupation.

Love the octagonal rotisserie - that gets me thinking....

GLWS!!! I'd love to see this car come back to life. :)

I am still digging out parts getting pictures and in talks with a few interested people. I would much rather see it get brought back to life rather than parted. As I have mentioned in a couple pms. I am not getting out of the e9 game. Just got a different one. Will be introducing that car when it gets home Friday. The shell needs a lot of metal work, that’s the reason I have so many walloth parts. But it’s also no where near the worst I’ve seen get restored. Will be updating with better chassis pics later today.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Very cool Joe, thanks for the additional info. Can't wait to see your new/next car!!!

You are paring down to one car from two. I am trying to end up with two cars instead of just one. :) These E9's are a powerful drug. I for some reason seem to be drawn to "projects" more than completed, beautiful cars. It is a character flaw, no doubt. ;)

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Food for thought.... I wish I'd kept my first four coupes instead of selling them when I got another one. :)

Bejoe16

Reaction score
Food for thought.... I wish I'd kept my first four coupes instead of selling them when I got another one. :)

As much as I would love to keep it. I got a different German car to accompany the new e9. Will introduce both when I get them side to side. Also I don’t know any good cheap metal guys that I would trust to tackle this e9. Monies are tight right now which is why I have to sell this e9.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
As much as I would love to keep it. I got a different German car to accompany the new e9. Will introduce both when I get them side to side. Also I don’t know any good cheap metal guys that I would trust to tackle this e9. Monies are tight right now which is why I have to sell this e9.

Your other german car makes good justification for selling a coupe project. ;)

Bejoe16

Reaction score
Cool Porsche !
Whats the story on that E9????

It was on Craigslist. But apparently was a cali car and it’s one of the cleanest e9s I’ve been under. Very excited to get started on it.