Rocker Panel Moulding

vanak60

Reaction score
I got a pair rocker panel Moulding for sale. They are In good condition. Hit me up if you’re interested.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am curious the status of this listing. As noted above, I replied within minutes of the posting and then sent a PM moments after that. Are these a actually for sale? Do they exist? I've not received a reply.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply @vanak60
Seeing the pics on your ebay ad was helpful. Unfortunately, these are less parts (was looking for the whole rocker panel cover with moulding) and for more money than I'd want to spend. I'll pass.
Thanks again.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes, that is the ebay auction link that was shared with me in a PM. You are a great detective. :D

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
wow, thats a lot for these as used parts - a few months ago ... 160 euro each (new) from W+N, but i guess they don't have any more stock right now

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i just dropped the part number into getbmwparts.com ... and the xx559 part number is NLA ... and the 51131810560 has no listing. as i remember, BMW NA only listed the xx559 part as they were the same for all practical purposes. W+N had the xx560 part but they have no stock. i would email Albrecht and ask him if it is something they will have again soon.

check with BMW of South Atlanta - they have it listed on their website for 163.70 each ... its part number xx560.
https://parts.bmwofsouthatlanta.com...7293&ukey_driveLine=6494&ukey_trimLevel=11870

vanak60

Reaction score
I ended up paying $400 for a used ones that were in worst shape than I what I’m selling. I looked everywhere to find them and BMW dealer told me that they don’t carry them anymore.