Members on line details...robots and guests...

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I've asked the Bing robot if it would be willing to restore my car. I figure with it's extenive forum research and precision welding skills, it's just the righr robot for the job.

restart

Reaction score
Ok another question while I have your attention:) does,the forum present differently between “logged in” and “not logged” in? Not talking about alerts or not being able to comment but actual filtering of listings.

I was,poking around and I thought I noticed some listings were not available when logged out. Not sure tho. It made me think of the possibility .that members and admin could skim all the sweet part deals:eek:joking!

Also curious about modern day forum protocol on editing ones own comment where one has made an error, changes a price to sold..lists an item to sold or more specifically has said something they want to unsay..?

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Also curious about modern day forum protocol on editing ones own comment where one has made an error, changes a price to sold..lists an item to sold or more specifically has said something they want to unsay..?
I didn't realize there was protocol on this. I occasionally realize a typo right after I post, and I quickly edit it to correct the misspelling, or whatever I found. I have also, on occasion, gone in and removed a comment I've made - usually when I realized that I was being a jerk or not constructive and wanted to erase that scar on the forum. :confused:

restart

Reaction score
I like your style and your handle mister car art Thank you. for pointing out that a being non constructive and being a jerk are not mutually inclusive :)
Too often people think being a jerk and being non constructive go hand and hand. trolls eating trolls eating trolls eating passive aggressive trolls.
I like when a 1%er gives away 100bucks and relishes in the glory of his own generosity, and I really like when a guy who only has 100$ tries to make 100 bucks and is beat down.

Some people look forward to the new internet when one person keeps ones own data. Now some need to have everything about everybody.
methinks it’s important for some people to keep a log of other peoples misbehaviour :p

My self... I would like to start a fire under Allan’s mechanics ass.