Wildfires

shanon

Reaction score
Thx.

My finger was on the switch to flip the Bat-signal/SOS as i watched the Camp fire race toward my Bat-cave in Chico from 2 hrs away. The evacuation line was and still is a block away from my cave....many weren't so lucky.

Have close friends in area that have lost everything except for the shirts on their backs and the vehicle they escaped in.....

Thankful, but still watching the winds...

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I was on the Lancia board for a week helping a Fulvia owner in Paradise sort out an electrical problem. His house, his Fulvia, and a few other classics he owned were all destroyed... Really sad.
Because I was helping, my own family hinted it all may be my fault. Hyper spleens run in the family.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sadly, i am sure many classic cars have been lost here among the personal property. Tragic.

Last edited:

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
My daughter lost everything in Paradise.
Gosh that's terrible Chris.
I have a friend in Chico and she keeps posting photos that are just amazing.
We have had rain here for 3 days straight and have flood watches for the Chattahoochee River. Just crazy what nature will do.
Hope you get some rain.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
The "incredibly wet.." part of three hurricanes this year, one of the wettest on record, flood watches with sleet and freezing rain Thur, but nothing compares to what is going down out your way, Chris, and others. Our hearts go out to your family and all of those affected.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
37d66616a929ba5e7c657161325c4d15.jpg

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Oh Chris, SO Sorry to hear that. We have relatives/friends living in Oceanside and Escondido. They told us a couple of days ago they could see smoke trailing from the fires that far south. Just heartbreaking to see the devastation, and even more so to hear of 'friends' in our little community here on the internet whose families have been hit. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Gary-

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
There is a GoFundMe account in her name. Go to GoFundMe and search Heidi Macha, then select see search results, there are two accounts that pop up on top. GoFundMe requires a minimum 5% donation on top of any contribution to her but that is all. Add a note that you are a BMW friend. Thank you!

Chris

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Chris, which one should I go to? I'm not sure and I would like to contibute, but to the correct one. Thanks.