Seems Coupes are Bitchin

coupesport

Newish Member
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Walked by the TV this morning and was surprised to see not one but two coupes on Bitchin Rides. Both in Night Blue. Not the star of the show but prominently placed in the set to class it up a bit. Show title is Mile High Rod Run.

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yep, those had interiors done by their guy Justin. He’s doing jabberjaw for me. Good group of guys. Crazy money to get them to do a full build. But they would tackle anything. They were up for trying to engineer the bmw V-12 into the CS.

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Walked by the TV this morning and was surprised to see not one but two coupes on Bitchin Rides. Both in Night Blue. Not the star of the show but prominently placed in the set to class it up a bit. Show title is Mile High Rod Run.
Yeah, I saw a coupe in the background on one of their shows a while back and then never saw it again. Was hoping they were going to Bitch a coupe.

coupesport

Newish Member
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yep, those had interiors done by their guy Justin. He’s doing jabberjaw for me. Good group of guys. Crazy money to get them to do a full build. But they would tackle anything. They were up for trying to engineer the bmw V-12 into the CS.

Exciting. Can't wait to see what will be done on the interior. Refresh or..?

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
they do cool stuff, but a little outrageous and I'd be very afraid what they'd do to a CS.

Chop top, tri-color paint, stripes galore, 20" wheels...

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
17D8C812-6F7A-433D-A1D5-AB473B08310E.jpeg
22FDB93A-BE80-41F7-9134-207A38BD2C50.jpeg
17D8C812-6F7A-433D-A1D5-AB473B08310E.jpeg
Check this out. Going to SEMA

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Before you cry sacrilege, it’s a fiberglass body with an LS1. Crazy. The interior was done to match original. Steering wheel was fabricated.

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Exciting. Can't wait to see what will be done on the interior. Refresh or..?
definitely refresh, new carpet, wood grab bar aka rhd e9s, going back to period blaupunkt with new AC face plate, maybe bluetooth device in glove box, speedo recalibrated, new leather everywhere with "Singer" mesh leather, maybe new seat belt mechanism, many chrome/aluminum bits repolished or repaired. Oh yeah, I hope to install the headlight washing system I recently bought here. And dynamat everywhere.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
definitely refresh, new carpet, wood grab bar aka rhd e9s, going back to period blaupunkt with new AC face plate, maybe bluetooth device in glove box, speedo recalibrated, new leather everywhere with "Singer" mesh leather, maybe new seat belt mechanism, many chrome/aluminum bits repolished or repaired. Oh yeah, I hope to install the headlight washing system I recently bought here. And dynamat everywhere.
Can't wait to see that! Their work is top notch! Do you know if they are taping this for the show?