FS: Tail Light Lens

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have a set of Stan's red turns ... while my car was black i thought that would look much better than the amber ... which it does. haven't quite decided which will look better with ceylon ... will have to see after its painted. but i am really impressed how the red / red looks on Ajay's coupe.

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have a set of Stan's red turns ... while my car was black i thought that would look much better than the amber ... which it does. haven't quite decided which will look better with ceylon ... will have to see after its painted. but i am really impressed how the red / red looks on Ajay's coupe.

Thanks Scott. I will get some better pics when I move the car around. But Stan's lenses with freshly chromed housings came out real nice. To me, the red lenses makes my metallic silver paint "pop." Especially in the sun.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
No to get everyone too excited, but, I just got an email from the guy who makes the lenses. He told me that "will have stock to go out at about May 6" No idea how many sets.
Next up:
@ElRey
@Sportster
@aw21
@Bmachine
I will post more names if I get a bunch of lenses (keep your fingers crossed)

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thank you for keeping at this, Stan. I know I am pretty far down on the list, but look forward to the day long in the future when I receive a set of new lenses. :)

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just heard from Oz. He implies he will send 20 sets soon!,
But, the price went up a bit
$360.00 includes USPS in the United States. About $15.00 more to Europe

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just heard from Oz. He implies he will send 20 sets soon!,
But, the price went up a bit
$360.00 includes USPS in the United States. About $15.00 more to Europe
Although I am further down the list than that, it is still very exciting news - woo hoo!!!

skb

Reaction score
Hi Stan,
I'm looking forward to when my number comes up...
Steve

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I like to turn the lenses over quickly when I get them and work my way down the list.
If a few days go by without response I go to the next name

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What follows is a list of who I think are next up. You may mail a check to me in the amount of $360.00 and I will not cash until the package is ready to ship to you. Out of the USA, shipping is more. PM with address so I can get a price. Out of the USA please PayPal money to a friend or add 4% to cover fees
@ElRey
@aw21
@Bmachine
@eriknetherlands
@LeTran
@paul Mauler
@Roger Pearson
@Vitaliy
@Rek
@Retro46
@Tony.dreamer (if you are Pezeshkian)
@Daniel Sweden
@RJRuiz
@CS Strickland
@Kizilsakal

Last edited:

Sportster

Site Donor
Reaction score
It's been quite a while since I've been on here with life throwing what it can at me but I still have my health so still good. I have ended up with quite a few rear light units so no longer need any new ones. Please take me off the list. Regards, Peter.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It's been quite a while since I've been on here with life throwing what it can at me but I still have my health so still good. I have ended up with quite a few rear light units so no longer need any new ones. Please take me off the list. Regards, Peter.
Done, thank you for the reply, hope your health stays good