Bc racing coilovers on sale

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Clipboard01.jpg

Err...I dunno. INteresting. doesn't show it anymore.

I think sellers will do that if you have a product in your WATCH list. I notice that sometimes on some of my watch items.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Please let us know your thoughts on the ride qualities after install. The springs look so tiny - I am curious how the rates develop.

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
i assume you still have to weld the lower strut part on the new coilovers in front ???

Johan , if you are interested , i have a similar setup on my '70 CS from Intrax ( Holland) , they build it in 2013 and still working fine after so many rally abuse. :)

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
i assume you still have to weld the lower strut part on the new coilovers in front ???

Johan , if you are interested , i have a similar setup on my '70 CS from Intrax ( Holland) , they build it in 2013 and still working fine after so many rally abuse. :)

Do you remember what you paid for the set?

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
Robert , i think it was around 5000 Euro , completely installed ( with welding etc ) .
I took the extra option of black coated shocks, some hardening stuff against rock impacts.

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Robert , i think it was around 5000 Euro , completely installed ( with welding etc ) .
I took the extra option of black coated shocks, some hardening stuff against rock impacts.

Okay, Intrax is playing in a whole different league than "BC racing", but you also have to pay for it :D
For a rally car it's the right solution, no fun blowing shocks every second corner. Wish I had the $$$$.

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
let's not forget Robert, it remains quite a bit of work….
welding : front camber plates and struts , and new reinforced rear housings as those are now also coilovers.
Don't know ,if you would do that yourself, what the Intrax materials cost . (you will need scales to corner weight )

Of course they have it aligned /set a first time with testing by there own racecar driver …. i didn't even touch that setup from them, as i am sure that prof has a better car feeling/handling than myself. Happy with the result , and above all, it seems reliable after 6 years regularity rallys …

And all is relative… one of our last rallys was the Ypres Regularity with a entry fee of 2350 Euro... so sure no fun if you get stranded after a few hours instead of days…. :D