Parting E3

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Seth in Seattle is parting out an e3. His buddy is buying the interior. I took the wiper linkage, booster, battery tray, brass tank and pedals for a California friend. Lots of good stuff here. Strut housings, AC setup, windshield trim and other bright work. Shoot me a PM if you want his cell. I offered to help with pricing also. He is very fair.

B7CDD332-2101-4068-860B-856791C54110.jpeg
1F3E5691-82B6-4C53-82C0-7232CA53E3F9.jpeg
E736CD18-9A50-466B-B72A-C1F2CC075035.jpeg

Attachments

• 034F8A00-2EA4-4601-A717-8B885F89D1BC.jpeg
    034F8A00-2EA4-4601-A717-8B885F89D1BC.jpeg
    400.7 KB · Views: 222

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I grabbed a bunch of parts from this car today for my Bavaria. Seth is a super nice guy and selling parts off this car quite reasonably. He helped me all afternoon remove the parts I wanted.

The car has a near perfect blue interior. The driver's seat bottom cushion is all that needs a little love. It has rear seat headrests. Most of the belt line trim is in good shape. Clock, switches, switch panel, etc. are all nice. All glass is good except the windshield. All door handles (in and out) window riser handles, etc. Seat belts. Good steering wheel. Dash is lightly cracked in a few places but probably repairable with one of those kits. Seth has M30 motors (carbed and injected) and transmissions (4 and 5 speed). I didn't examine the sheet metal closely for rust, but it didn't look bad.

PM Mark or me for Seth's phone number.

Last edited:

pavichm

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi. Is the rear bumper fairly straight and rust free? If so, how much are you asking for it and would you be willing to ship it to Columbus, OH via Greyhound bus?
Thanks,
Mark

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Mark (and anyone else still interested in parts off this parts car in Seattle),
The owner of this parts car is not a member of this forum. The car is probably pretty well stripped by now, but if you PM me or Markos we can give you the owner's phone number. Be aware that the owner has shown a reluctance to ship parts of any size. If you do make a deal with the owner on parts, be prepared to make other arrangements for shipping.

Good luck!

rickysbmw320i

Reaction score
Are parts still available?

If so, looking for center console and hardware/brackets to mount it

Rear section of driveshaft

Passenger side radiator upper mount

Cap over cluster if crack free

Passenger front blinker lense

Thanks!!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Got in touch with Seth. Still has the car, but is busy working in an ‘essential’ position. He has almost of the AC off. I need the strut housings, throttle stop, and rear proportioning valve.

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ahhh Markos, to have O2 slavage still around. Please watch as strut housing lengths vary for some unknown reason. If you find some, they should be from the same car. I learned this by getting new ones for my E3 (pulling out of the garage, whole car slammed onto the front tires, spring flange on housings rusted through on both sides.. Drainage holes were clogged with sand). I noticed the car did not sit straight, I was actually told lengths vary by Ben at La Jolla.

rickysbmw320i

Reaction score
would you still happen to have the side bracket for the radiator with the bushing and the hardware?

Thanks,
Rick

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I know the AC is gone. The bonnet and all doors appeared to be in good condition.

The front bumper was less than driver quality.

I don't know if any of those parts are still available or even if the car is still there. This thread is 6 months old.

As stated several times in this thread, the car is not owned by a member of this forum. If you want to get in touch with the owner, Seth, let me know by PM and I'll get you his cell number. Seth will not ship and does best communicating by text.