e9 / Big Six parts for sale

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s a 73 US front bumper. That’s my bumper actually. The black rubber seal is for the early bumpers. The 73 bumper spacer piece is pictured below. Since the 73 bumpers are pushed forward about 2“, the fender mounting holes are also pushed to the front a couple of inches. These thicker spacer pieces are needed to fill in the gaps of the tapering l&r fenders when the front bumper is mounted.

863E8F3A-E545-4E83-B12E-6E8585F1DBB0.jpeg

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s a 73 US front bumper. That’s my bumper actually. The black rubber seal is for the early bumpers. The 73 bumper spacer piece is pictured below. Since the 73 bumpers are pushed forward about 2“, the fender mounting holes are also pushed to the front a couple of inches. These thicker spacer pieces are needed to fill in the gaps of the tapering l&r fenders when the front bumper is mounted.

View attachment 156229
Yep, that is what I have.

ChasC

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just sent you a PM, interested in the 2 screw drivers if Halboyles doesn't take them and the seat rail covers

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I PM’d you on the odometer reset cable. I have one but the set screw on the knob is rusted in place and marred.

mare9e12

Reaction score
all: i have been traveling for work. home tonite. i will respond to inquiries ASAP in the order in which they were received. i tried to price stuff as fairly as possible. as such, there is not a lot of wiggle room built into them. thanks, marty

ChasC

Site Donor
Reaction score
Feel and get better!
No rush, these parts are 50-years old, what’s a couple more weeks!?!

ablank135

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'll snap up the speedo and one of the temp/fuel gauge (either one; looks like there are two) unless someone else beat me to it. PM coming.

ChasC

Site Donor
Reaction score
I haven’t heard yet

- but still interested in the parts I noted / requested